MVP Staffing Solutions and Apprenticeships
At ON-3, we have an Abundance Mentality. We reject the notion of zero-sum games and celebrate the successes of our partners. We believe that there is plenty of prosperity to go around and share profits, recognition and responsibilities between candidates, clients and our company.
ON-3 is a staffing solutions agency with a candidate-centric focus. We treat and respect our candidates in the same way that we treat and respect our clients. Our fair and transparent policies attract top talent who are looking for a reputable firm to market and represent them.
Are You A MVP?
We seek out candidates who are “MVP’s” (Most Valuable Professionals); people with emotional intelligence, high IQ’s and great attitudes. They are exceptional, willing to take on new responsibilities, able to adapt and learn anything, and add value. MVP’s are team players and cultural fits!
Accelerate Your Career
ON-3 works with you to grow your skills so that you stay on top of your game and continue to be the Most Valuable Professional. We offer continuing education and our knowledge network is available to share best practices and to post technology inquiries to other ON-3 teammates.
Join the ON-3 MVP Team Today!
ON-3 has autonomous divisions that are specialized by specific verticals. These divisions are managed by industry experts and are focused on providing MVP’s through contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement services. Verticals and services include:
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Executive Placement
- Information Technology
- Security Risk Assessment and Regulatory Compliance
- Recruiting (RPO’s)
Through our Apprenticeship Program, we provide “aspiring MVP’s” under contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement arrangements. These soon-to-be superstars attend a boot camp where they learn business acumen and receive intense training specific to our client’s customized curriculum.
Most apprentices are college graduates or have some industry experience. They fill the void for hard-to-find skills and enable our clients to grow a cost-effective workforce. The Program is also a good avenue for corporate citizenship as some trainees are economically disadvantaged, minorities or veterans. Or they simply have great attitudes and the technical prowess to forego college and progress directly into a skilled job.
Open Job Summary
(click on the job title for detail information)
- Senior Software Engineering Director - Austin, TX USA - We are in need of a Senior Director of Software Engineer for a direct-hire opportunity in A
- Facets Business Analyst - Harrisburg, PA USA - Our client is seeking Contract-to-Hire Business Analysts for th
- Lead .Net Developer - Milwaukee, WI USA - Our client is in need of a .Net Development Lead. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Website Content Manager - Harrisburg, PA USA - Our client is in need of a full-time specialist with over three years of experience which proves an
- SalesForce Technology Specialist - Harrisburg, PA USA - Our client is seeking a full-time SalesForce Technology Specialist for th
- Healthcare Recruiter - Murrieta, CA USA - We are in need of a Healthcare Recruiter for a full-time opportunity in California
- Director of Client Services - New York, NY USA -
We are looking for someone to manage our account team and grow client relationships.
- Account Manager - New York, NY USA -
Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a well spoken, results driv
- Software Engineer Manager - McLean, VA USA - Full time position for a Software Engineer Manager located in McLean, VA in the financial/c
- Clinic Manager - Houston, TX USA - We are in need of a Multi-Site Clinic Manager for a direct-hire opportunity in Houston, TX.
- Lead Developer - New York, City, NY USA -
We are in n
- IT Web Developer - Mineola, NY USA - Full time position for an IT Web Developer in Mineola, NY.
- Manages, r
- Software Engineer - Peachtree City, GA USA - Full-time position for a Software Engineer in Peachtree City, GA.
- Import Specialist - Carson, CA USA -
We are in n
- Internal Audit Manager - New York City, NY USA - Full time position for an Internal Audit Manager located in New York, NY in a hospital facility set
- Audit Manager - New York City, NY USA -
Regional CPA firm seeking an audit manager and audit senior in New York, NY
Tax Director - Greenwich, CT USA - We are in need of an experienced Tax Director with a background in information reporting an
- Digital Software Engineer - Hauppauge, NY USA -
Our Client located on Long Island is in need of a Digital Software Engineer .
- The Vice President of Finance and Accounting - Carl Place, NY USA - One of our top clients located on Long Island NY is in need of a Vice President of Finance an
- Information Security Analyst - Lynchburg, VA USA - The Information Assurance Analyst develops and manages security for more than one IT functional are
- Technical Team Manager - Pittsburgh, PA USA - Full time position for a team manager that has a strong technical background.
- Director of Provider Reimbursement Development - Pittsburgh, Camp Hill, PA USA - Full time position for a Director of Provider Reimbursement Development to work in either Pittsburg
- Development Manager - Pittsburgh, PA USA - Two full time positions available for a Development Manager within the enrollment team. Seeking a l